Sunday, June 19, 2016

Trump - The Truth Teller





DONALD TRUMP

Now that is a name some hate, some love and some have doubts about. I will talk about my experience with him and why I ended up to really enjoy his speeches.

My first impression when I saw him at TV was "Is this for real?!" or "We are doomed. World War III coming". I had the very same impression that an anti-trump protester has. And I hated him so much that I accepted to go with Hillary Clinton, a well known evil woman.

Presidential Elections 2016
Before continuing, I want to let you know that my person wasn't made on change. I am a fixed, static guy with stone-tied beliefs. So if I hate someone initially, I will hate him forever. Oh boy, wrong was I. I hated Trump until I looked on YouTube into videos posted by random well-known YouTubers. I've seen the real side of Trump, not from the media, but straight out from the source.

And then I looked forward, watching interviews from the 90's until those from his election candidacy. And I love him. I really do. He's not a racist, he's a protectionist. He's not the next Hitler, he's just a guy with enough courage to speak what others want but can't. He's one of us, he's a self made man, he's a business man.


"But hey, he wants to build a wall and stop people from getting into the United States." - wrong.
"He will start a third world war..." - wrong
"He will sell off the USA" - wrong
"He won't help the poor, reduce tax for the rich" - wrong

What media tells you, is not often true. What he tells you, can be interpreted. Here are my answers to most popular questions about Donald Trump and his candidacy to become the President of the United States of America.
Is Donald Trump racist?
No, he is not. He stated that loud and clear. He has Mexicans, Afro Americans, Chinese employees. He does business with Mexicans, Afro Americans and Chinese. He doesn't want them in Auschwitz or something.

Donald Trump wants to build a wall?
No, he wants to enforce the wall that already exists. The borders with Mexico are guarded and secured for a long time. Donald Trump just wants to enforce that border so there won't be as many illegal immigrants as there are now.

It's our duty to let immigrants in, we are all humans!
This is more of a statement than a question, but it's a subject that matters. The United States was always a country targeted by every other country on planet Earth. Why? Because of the American Dream and the possibilities and opportunities you had.

This was the reason for all the immigration waves USA suffered between 1850 and 1970 - Chinese, Italians, Spaniards, British, french, Indians and many more. An increase in population affect negatively the host country's economy. Inserting more controls and making it harder to enter in the country is the best option to stop the floods of people.

An economy can collapse easily if the foundation becomes weak. Do we really want to put in danger the safety and income of millions and millions of people, for the sake of a few? If your answer is yes, please give everything you own to a poor family and live in a tent. Let's see how your comfort will be.

Donald Trump will start the World War III!
No, he won't. He accused the United States for getting involved in the scandal with Gaddafi and Saddam Hussein. Now he is accusing the United States for tempting to remove Assad.

He appreciates Putin and even believes he can achieve a good relationship with him. In such an unstable world full of nukes, that is exactly what we need.

Will he use his function to enrich himself and his organization?
Probably. But that's not really a problem as long as the benefits the country receives for his activity are far greater than his corruption. Besides, he managed to make from a small loan of a million dollars to a little bit over 4 billion dollars. I don't think he really needed the help of the USA Presidency to do that.

If you do have any questions or want to debate about something, let me know in the comments. Here is a really nice video with Donald Trump. He's a really true man, with flaws. But let's don't disrespect him and his work.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy! Please turn on your brain before leaving a comment. I enjoy intelligent discussions.